A wonderful restored Suzuki GT500 from 1978.
A few of the restoration highlights ..
1) New paint to frame (powder coat), wheels, tank and panels.
2) Engine rebuilt with new wiseco pistons, all new seals, new titan polished expansion chambers, standard downpipes in excellent condition. Carbs rebuilt with carb kit parts spare jets available. Runs ok and pulls but will need setting up properly to suit overbore, expansions and new foam power filters.
3) Suzuki gt750 front forks and calipers, new pattern master cylinder with goodridge hoses and new pads. The calipers have been rebuilt with new genuine Suzuki piston and seal kits.
4) Cylinder blasted and cases polished. Additional chroming or rechroming.
5) New tt100 tyres, tubes, bearings, brake pads, brake shoes, chain sprockets, battery, swingarm bushes etc etc.
6) Many new genuine parts such as ignition switch. A few very good pattern parts but not many.
7) New custom paint to tank, wheels, panels and mudguards, candy red with gold stripes and red tarts handbag seat.
8) Period melber Italian alloy wheels, very rare.